måndag 15 december 2008

Sagolik vinterpromenad / Winterwonderland


Kom låt oss gå på en liten sagolik vinterpromenad i vår lilla by...

Come let us go for a little winterwalk in our enchanting little village...

Solen strålar och gnistrar i snön...därborta skymtar sjön....

The snow glimmers in the sun...overthere we can see the lake behind the trees...


Röda små timmerhus står sig vackert mot snön....

Red little timberhouses look stunning against the white snow...


Hare vart nån här?...

A winter bunny was here!...

Haren fortsatte visst hitåt...

The little bunny continued his path this way...



Den här var det nog inte...men visst är den söt!...

It wasn´t this one I´m sure...but isn´t it too cute!...


Rådjuren tog sig tydligen också nedåt sjön....

Apparently the roedeers strolled down to the lake as well...

En vacker allé...

A beautiful avenue...



Mäktiga granar...

Mighty spruce forrest...


Där är du ju!...Nu går vi hem till dig och äter tycker jag!...

Well, there you are! Let´s go home to Your place and have supper!...


OK! Vi ses!

OK! See Ya!

(All photos by Liisa except the little bunny and the little girl that´s from the internet)

7 kommentarer:

Poppy sa...

I feel so Christmassy now after seeing your blog!
Beautiful!
I hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx

Sea Angels sa...

I love this walk through your winter wonderland Liisa, your pictures are really wonderful, and give me a real feeling of Christmas, somtimes, most times I find it so hard to fit everything in and a visit to your beautiful blog settles me back down to the beauty of the world. You have a real talent not only with your gorgeous crafts, and stories but with your camera.
I also love your Christmas banner your pictures are just so vintage and lovely where do you find them.
I am off work today with a really bad back, I hope it goes in time for me to get back for one day before Christmas. I hope you are having a better week than me!!
Have a wonderful Christmas, and thankyou for all the fabulous posts this year...may they long continue..
Jul Hugs
Lynn xx

Anonym sa...

Hej Liisa, Tack för underbar blogg. Jag är så glad att jag får "komma in" och se i din värld. Jag vill med detta tillfälle passa på och bjuda in er till Midnattsmässan i St Tuna Kyrka på julafton kl. 23.00. Det är en fantastiskt fin tradition och ett fint sätt att avsluta julafton på. Jag är med och sjunger i kyrkan då. Om du kommer - ge dig till känna... Du märker hur. "Stilla NAtt" Återigen tack för en fin blogg från en lika jultokig Eva som du. Kram

Kay sa...

Thank you for taking me on your walk!!! Such lovely pictures...xx

manon 21 sa...

vos photos me font rêver....
manon (france)

Elaine sa...

Exquisite photography. You've captured the beauty of nature. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christms.

Lusthuset sa...

Wow, så underbara vinterbilder....kan det verkligen se ut så. Helt fantastiskt. Lyckliga dig!! Ha det bra. Kram!