torsdag 7 augusti 2008

Attention Ladies (and gentlemen) Please!


God afton mina damer och eventuella herrar! Jag har den äran att meddela er förtjusande publik att Liisa på Ottilias Veranda har förärats med ett Brilliant Weblog Pris! Liisa själv bad mig att framföra detta eftersom hon är så blygsam av sig!

Good evening Ladies !( and You two gentlemen over there!) I have the honor of announcing that Liisa at Ottilias Veranda have recieved a Brilliant Weblog award! Liisa asked me to tell You beautiful Ladies out there about it because she is so modest and shy!

BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 award!
Den kom från Twyla och Lindsey på Two Crazy Crafters. Liisa bad mig tacka så väldigt mycket!! Hon berättade för mig att hon känner sig mycket hedrad!!

BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 award! From the sweet Twyla and Lindsey on Two crazy Crafters. Liisa asked me to Thank You so much!! She told me she´s very honored by this reward!


Så mina förtjusande Damer...Jag måste tyvärr lämna er nu men... om Ni skulle vilja mig något kan Ni kontakta Liisa så vidarebefodrar hon Ert telefonnummer till mig! Ciao!

So, my lovely Ladies...I have to leave You now but... You can always contact Liisa and she will forward Your telephone number to me! Ciao!


Tack för det kära George! Jag tar över här. Här kommer reglerna :

Regler för BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 award är:
1) Lägg in loggan på din blogg
2) Lägg till en länk till personen som du fick priset av
3) Nominerad åtminstone 7 andra bloggar!
4) Lägg till länkar till dessa bloggar på din blogg
5) Lämna ett meddelande på dina nominerades bloggar.

Thank You Dear George! I will continue from here. Here are the rules:

For the BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 award The Rules Are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Här är mina nominerade: / Here are my nominees:

För att hon är så härlig! / Because She´s a darling!

För att hon är så snittsigt kreativ! / Because she´s so creative in a delightful way

För att hon är intressant och rolig att läsa / Because she´s so fun and interesting to read

För att hon är en sån kreativ kvinna med vackra bilder / Because she´s such a creative woman and shows beautiful photographs

För att hon har så vackra blommor och bilder / Because she shows so beautiful flowers and photos

För att han är den absolut bästa manliga mixmediakonstnären alla tider! /Because he´s the greatest male mixed media artist ever!

För att hon är en makalöst fantastisk mixmediakonstnär med så mycket att säga! / Because she´s the most remarkable and fantastic mixed media artist with so much to tell the world!



Så Tack! ...vi ses snart!

Thanks again...see You soon!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thank you ~ Thank You Liisa for your kind words and for this award.
I do appreciate it and you!
Constance

Twyla and Lindsey sa...

It was so nice of George to come out and present your award. He is such a gentleman! You deserved it! You have a beautiful blog and I enjoy each and every post. You chose some lovely blogs to pass them onto also. Have a great weekend! Twyla

Heidi sa...

Congratulations on your award Liisa. You deserve it. I just wanted to tell you also that I love your blog header!

Hugs ~
Heidi

CIELO sa...

Yes, Georgie my dear, I'll pay attention, I'll do whatever you want from me... whatever! Ahhh, I'm madly in love with this man! I wonder if George had ever heard about me... ummm! I'm preparing a spell I'll use on him! :)

Have a great weekend

cielo