lördag 5 januari 2008

Inspiration!


Jag blir inspirerad av många konstnärer, en av mina absloluta favoriter är Carol Evans från Brittish Columbia Kanada. Dels för att hon fångar ljuset så absolut fantastiskt i sina akvareller, dels för den otroligt vackra natur som hon skildrar.

I´m inspired by many artists and one of my absolute favorites is Carol Evans from Brittish Columbia Canada. I love and admire her because she captures light and water in an absolutely brilliant way. And the nature she portaits is unbelievable and brethtaking.



Naturen och vattnet påminner mig om den natur som finns runt vår sommarstuga mellan Vänern och Vättern i närheten av de förtrollande skogarna i Tiveden (fast allt i Sverige är förstås i mindre skala!) Om jag inte bodde i Sverige skulle jag förmodligen bo där!

The nature and the water reminds me so much of the nature that surrounds our summercottage between the two lakes Vänern and Vättern and near the enchanting woods of Tiveden here in Sweden. But of course everything in a much smaller scale! If I wasn´t living in Sweden I would probably live in BC Canada!



Många kanske tycker att det är för mycket likt fotografier men jag vet (för jag har försökt) att det krävs mycket skicklighet för att få fram ljuset och vattnet på detta viset. Dessutom är det mycket svårt att fotografera så här vackert! Så se och njut och besök hennes hemsida för fler akvareller och böcker.

Many of You perhaps think that the paintings resemle photographs too much but I ( I have tried) know how much skill it takes to get the light shining through the watercolour and to portait water in that living way. And by the way it´s very difficult to catch the light this way with a camera! So watch and enjoy and go to her website for moore paintings and books.





Så vackra...inte sant?
Adressen till hennes websida är:http://www.carolevans.com/

Beautiful...aren´t they?
The adress to her website is : http://www.carolevans.com/

Gå dit och njut!
Go there and enjoy!

6 kommentarer:

Sea Angels sa...

Hello Liisa, I love this post, the pictures are fab, they are really stunning, I was suprised that they were paintings at first.

I hope you are well, I see you have made a new banner, it's lovely, you are such an inspiration.
Hugs Lynn xx

Anonym sa...

Hei Liisa.

Så vakre fotografier. Minner meg om "a thin place" som jeg hae skrevet om flere ganger, steder der hinnen mellom himmel og jord er tynnslitt av bønner.

Ottilias Veranda sa...

Ja man kan ju tro att det är fotografier men det är akvareller!
Det är svårt att vara så realistisk med just akvarellfärger
Liisa

Mary sa...

I agree - these amazing paintings one sees as photos first, they are so realistic. I went to Carol's website and loved everything. BC is one of my very favorite places to be - I was there in June last year. I too would love to live there - magnificent scenery, great people, fresh air, and beauty and artistic talent all around. Now doesn't that sound just like your own wonderful Sweden!!!?

Thanks so much for sharing Liisa.

Sherry sa...

Beautiful works of art...they do look like photographs, don't they? I think you would love British Columbia..it is a beautiful province!!

Rhondi sa...

Hi Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope you'll come back again. Rhondi