fredag 23 november 2007

Vinter



Det här är min utsikt just nu från min studio. Min och min förresten , jag delar den med min man fast han tycker att jag börjar bre ut mig för mycket! Ja du vet, det är tyger, färger, pärlor, band, böcker och gud vet allt!

This is the view from my studio right now. OK ...My studio..actually I share it with my husband but he complaines that I´m sort of taking over the place! You know ...stashes of fabric,ribbons,beads, painting media, not to mention glitter and glues! Anyone else got that problem?


Det här är vårt krypin från utsidan
Staiways to heaven! This is "our" studio from the outside



Denna rostiga kruka var en bröllopspresent. Fast jag tror nog att jag skall ta in den i vinterträdgården nu! Man hinner inte med allt! Apropådet, det var därför Gud skapade mödrar, han kunde omöjligen vara överallt!

This rusty pot was a wedding gift. I think I´d better move it inside the conservatorie. There isn´t just enough time to do everything and be everywhere! By the way that´s why The Lord created mothers, because he couldn´t possibly be everywhere!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Such peace anbd beauty in your photos. A gentle calm.