lördag 17 november 2007

Advent

Zinkfat med ljus från Sia


Advent betyder väntan... och det är precis vad jag gör nu .Väntar på vintermys med tända ljus, saffransbullar,pepparkakor....mmmm! Och så kan man ju drömma om allt fint som man kan pynta med till jul. Jag älskar julen när allt är rent och fint och pyntat.

Advent means waiting.... and that is exactly what I´m doing right now. I´m waiting and longing for christmas. I love christmas with all the candle light moments with coffe, saffron buns and gingerbreads. And when the house is cleaned from floor to roof and decorated with all the lovliest christmas decorations.



Igår gjorde jag några filthjärtan som jag tror blir fina att hänga i fönstret till julen.

Yesterday I made som felted hearts that I think I will hang in the kitchen window för christmas

1 kommentar:

The Feathered Nest sa...

Oh my, such beautiful, beautiful photographs. Thank you so much for your link to my blog! I love yours and will continue to visit ~ your blog is so very beautiful ~ isn't it amazing that we can visit one another and yet we are so far apart! wishing you all the best, Dawn