lördag 16 juli 2011

Carpe diem!



Carpe Diem...Fånga dagen...precis vad jag gör nu!...

Carpe Diem...Seize the Day...exactly what I'm doing right now!...



Det vore väl attan om inte JAG skulle kunna virka med en hel hög kvinnor ...eller rättare sagt ALLA hantverksduktiga kvinnor i släkten bakåt i tiden så långt man kan minnas! ...så NU...kan jag det!...Applåder tack!

It's a shame if I can't perform the noble craft of crocheting when ALL the women in my family as long as we can remember have been awsome crafters!...so NOW...I can!...Applause please!



Rummet är ljuvligt...fåglerna kvittrar och solen tittar faktiskt fram liiite...

This room is wonderful....the birds are chirping...and the sun actually shines a bit behind the clouds...



Aaah...en tidning "Lev landlig" (fotot ovan är från tidningen) , en kopp kaffe, en virkning, vackra tyger att se på...ja menar...DETTA är...Dagens Fångst!

Aaaah...a magazine "Lev Landlig" (the photo above is from the mag), a cup of good coffee, crocheting granny squares, lovely fabric to look at...I mean...THIS is...The Catch of the Day!


Fånga dagen och stunden... för nu regnar det!...Vi ses!

Seize the day and the moment....for now it's raining! I'll see ya later!


1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Congratulations! :-) My grandma used to crochet and all I could ever manage was a single straight chain. lol Love the colors you're using. The Hydrangia is lovely too! Have fun!