torsdag 10 december 2009

Sen till festen! /Late for the party!



Ooooh! Jag är sen! Sen till.... Den stora festen!...

Ooooh!   I´m late!   Late for ...THE biggest party in Sweden!



 Bäst jag skyndar mig...Äh jag tar den här gamla trasan!...

Oh I´d better hurry!...Eeek!...OK ...I´ll take this old rag!...



Men å andra sidan....äh jag struntar i det den här gången!...

But on the other hand...I´ll think I will stay at home for this time...




Det är mycket skönare att ligga i soffan med mysdressen på och se det hela på TV mumsandes på nåt gott istället!...som choklad!

It´s much more comfortable to lay on the couch watching it on TV, with my cosy soft fleece pants on, eating something delicious ...like chocolate!


Ha en trevlig NOBEL afton mina damer och herrar! Vi ses senare!

Have a lovely Nobel evening ladies and gentlemen! I´ll see ya later!



1 kommentar:

roroism sa...

i had one just like you :-)